China gate [videorecording]
- Melange Pictures LLC ; written, produced and directed by Samuel Fuller.
- [United States] : Olive Films, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Near the end of the French phase of the Vietnam War, a group of mercenaries are recruited to travel through enemy territory to the Chinese border, to blow up an arms depot. A Eurasian smuggler, Lucky Legs, agrees to use her connections to help them, in return they agree to take her illegitimate son to America. The racist father of the boy is also part of the multinational group. Lucky Legs must use the love of a Eurasian guerilla leader, Major Cham, to get access to the base.
- Release date
- Production date
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1957.
- Gene Barry, Angie Dickinson, Nat King Cole, Lee Van Cleef.
- Rating: Not rated.
- Blu-ray disc; anamorphic widescreen, aspect ratio: 2.35:1 presentation; requires Blu-ray player.
- Publisher Number
- OF566 Olive Films
Browse related items
Start at call number: