Synthetic messenger RNA and cell metabolism modulation : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.969
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.969
- Rabinovich, Peter M.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cell engineering with synthetic messenger RNA / Peter M. Rabinovich and Sherman M. Weissman
- In vitro transcription of long RNA containing modified nucleosides / Norbert Pardi ... [et al.]
- HPLC purification of in vitro transcribed long RNA / Drew Weissman ... [et al.]
- Synthetic mRNAs with superior translation and stability properties / Ewa Grudzien-Nogalska ... [et al.]
- Nonviral, cationic lipid-mediated delivery of mRNA / James G. Hecker
- Light-induced mRNA transfection / Sigurd Leinæs Bøe and Eivind Hovig
- Engineering B cells with mRNA / Jaewoo Lee, David Boczkowski, and Smita Nair
- Programming human dendritic cells with mRNA / Jaewoo Lee, David Boczkowski, and Smita Nair
- Large volume flow electroporation of mRNA : clinical scale process / Linhong Li ... [et al.]
- Retrovirus-based mRNA transfer for transient cell manipulation / Melanie Galla, Axel Schambach, and Christopher Baum
- mRNA delivery to human dendritic cells by recombinant yeast and activation of antigen-specific memory T cells / Frank Breinig, Tanja Breinig, and Manfred J. Schmitt
- Nonviral RNA transfection to transiently modify T cells with chimeric antigen receptors for adoptive therapy / Tobias Riet ... [et al.]
- Natural killer cell reprogramming with chimeric immune receptors / Noriko Shimasaki and Dario Campana
- Reprogramming to pluripotency and differentiation of cells with synthetic mRNA / Peizhe Wang and Jie Na
- Antitumor vaccination with synthetic mRNA : strategies for in vitro and in vivo preclinical studies / Mustafa Diken ... [et al.]
- Mannosylated and histidylated LPR technology for vaccination with tumor antigen mRNA / Chantal Pichon and Patrick Midoux
- Analysis of survivin-specific T cells in breast cancer patients using human DCs engineered with survivin mRNA / Ozcan Met and Inge Marie Svane
- mRNA electroporation as a tool for immunomonitoring / Nathalie Cools ... [et al.]
- mRNA PCR-based epitope chase method / Jean-Daniel Doucet, Dominique Gauchat, and Rejean Lapointe.
- Publisher's Summary
- Synthetic mRNA is an attractive tool for mammalian cell reprogramming that can be used in basic research, as well as in clinical applications. Present mRNA in vitro synthesis is a rather simple procedure, which delivers a high yield of quality product. Various modifications may be introduced into the mRNA by changing the sequence of the DNA template, by modifying the reaction of transcription, or by post-transcriptional modification. mRNA, as a transfection agent, has several advantages over DNA, as mRNA expression is not dependent on nuclear entry and occurs directly in the cytosol. Synthetic Messenger RNA and Cell Metabolism Modulation: Methods and Protocols covers the typical main methods, such as mRNA synthesis, modifications, and delivery. Examples of cell reprogramming and analysis in the fields of immunotherapy and stem cell research are also included. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Synthetic Messenger RNA and Cell Metabolism Modulation: Methods and Protocols will be of interest to researchers, clinicians, and biotech companies interested in mRNA-mediated cell reprogramming.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Peter M. Rabinovich.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 969
- Springer protocols
- 9781627032599 (alk. paper)
- 1627032592 (alk. paper)
- 9781627032605 (eBook)
- 1627032606 (eBook)