- Brigg Fair : an English rhapsody (18:16)
- In a summer garden (14:57)
- Rehearsing Appalachia (2:32)
- Appalachia : variations on an old slave song with final chorus / rev. & ed. Beecham (38:26)
- On hearing the first cuckoo in spring (7:27)
- Summer night on the river (7:04)
- A song before sunrise (6:17)
- Intermezzo and serenade from Hassan / arr. Beecham (Robert Tear, tenor (in Serenade)) (2:21; 2:55)
- La calinda : from Koanga / arr. Fenby (4:32)
- Late swallows / arr. Fenby (10:49)
- Intermezzo from Fennimore and Gerda / arr. Fenby (4:55)
- The walk to the Paradise Garden : from A village Romeo and Juliet / arr. Beecham (9:45)
- Irmelin prelude (5:44)
- A song of summer (11:19).
- Included Work
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Appalachia (1903)
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Brigg Fair.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Fennimore und Gerda. Intermezzo.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Hassan. Intermezzo.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Hassan. Serenade.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. In a summer garden.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Irmelin (Orchestral work)
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Koanga. Dansons la calinda; arranged.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Pieces, orchestra (1912)
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Quartets, violins (2), viola, cello (1916). Late swallows; arranged.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Song before sunrise.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Song of summer.
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934. Village Romeo and Juliet. Walk to the Paradise Garden.
- Release date
- Production date
- British composers
- Previously released as a compact disc.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 1, 2012).
- The 3rd work a rehearsal (recorded monaurally)--for the 4th work, which is recorded in the rev. version of 1902-3 for baritone, chorus (SATB with divisi), and orchestra; the 5th-6th works for chamber orchestra; the 8th work 2 excerpts from incidental music; the 9th, 11th, and 12th works opera excerpts, in part arranged; the 10th work originally from a string quartet, arr. for string orchestra.
- Alun Jenkins, baritone, Ambrosian Singers (3rd-4th works) ; Hallé Orchestra (1st-11th works) ; London Symphony Orchestra (12th-14th works) ; Sir John Barbirolli, conductor.
- Recorded June 21, 1956, Free Trade Hall, Manchester (11th work); Aug. 6-8, 1968, No. 1 Studio, Abbey Road, London (2nd and 5th-10th works); and July 15-17, 1970 (1st, 3rd-4th works), Aug. 24, 1965 (12th work), and July 14, 1966 (13th-14th works), Kingsway Hall, London.