Gershwin & Ellington
- English. Sung in English.
- [Hayes, Middlesex, England] : EMI Classics, 
- Physical description
- Streaming audio files (120 min.)
- Classical music library
- Porgy and Bess medley ; Overture ; Summertime ; My man's gone now ; There's a boat that's leaving soon from New York ; Porgy, I's your woman now : Bess, you is my woman now ; It ain't necessarily so ; I loves you, Porgy ; I've got plenty o'nothing ; Oh Lawd, I'm on my way / George Gershwin
- Duke's place ; I let a song go out of my heart ; Don't get around much anymore ; Prelude to a kiss ; Love you madly ; I got it bad ; Brown skin gal in the calico gown ; Mood indigo ; What am I here for ; In a sentimental mood ; Squeeze me ; Sophisticated lady ; Take the 'A' train ; Solitude ; Come Sunday ; Caravan ; The Creole love call ; It don't mean a thing / Duke Ellington.
- Included Work
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974. Songs. Selections.
- Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Songs. Selections.
- Publication date
- Previously released as compact discs.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 1, 2012).
- Barbara Hendricks, vocals ; Monty Alexander, Geoffrey Keezer, pianos ; Ira Coleman, bass ; Ed Thigpen, drums ; Guildhall Strings ; Paul Bateman, conductor.