Advanced methods for solving differential equations
- New York, N.Y. : REA, c1982.
- Physical description
- iv, 354 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Bibliography: p. 347-349.
- First-order equations
- Systems of equations
- Elementary methods for second-order equations
- Review of complex variables
- Solution of linear second-order differential equations in the complex plane
- Riemann-Papperitz equation and the hypergeometric equation
- confluent hypergeometric equation and confluence of singularities in Riemann-Papperitz equation
- Solutions near irregular singular points: asymptotic expansions
- Expansions in small and large parameters: singular perturbations
- Numerical methods.
- Publication date
- staff of Research and Education Association.
- "The information in this book was originated and sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and edited by Marvin E. Goldstein and Willis H. Braun."--P. iii.
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Advanced methods for solving differential equations. New York, N.Y. : REA, c1982 (OCoLC)622940527
- 0878915419 (pbk.)
- 9780878915415 (pbk.)