- Maro Vandorou.
- Eugene, Ore. : lone goose press, 2012.
- Physical description
-  p. : ill. ; 26 x 27 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .V363 P47 2012 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Preface dated fall of 2012.
- "Persefoneia is a limited edition handmade book of original artwork in platinotypes and poems. ... Following 'Vertical Time,' an installation of platinum prints and a film of images and echoes, 'Persefoneia' deepens and completes the study and visual exploration of transformation. All creative content - book design, essays, poems, original photographic material and platinum printing of images - is by Maro Vandorou. Nadine Fiedler assisted in rewriting the original Greek poems in English. Letterpress and hand binding of the ... book is by Sandy Tilcock, lone goose press, Eugene, Oregon. Edition size is 11; 9 numbered and two lettered copies hors commerce. Monogram design by Marilyn Reaves. Text was set in Myriad Pro, Garamond italic, Lithos and Legault standard typefaces. Folio paper is Gampi Torinoko by the late Masao Seki, Japan. The platinotypes are printed on Sekishu Torinoko Gampi by Akira Kubota of Shimane prefecture, Japan. Endsheets paper is Palliser, Old Master drawing and calligraphy paper, by Papeterie Saint-Armand, Montreal."--Colophon
- Bound in grey silk in grey silk box.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 1/9, signed by artist.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: