The Red house [videorecording]
- Thalia Producions, Inc. presents ; produced by Sol Lesser ; written for the screen and directed by Delmer Daves.
- [New york, NY] : Film Chest, Inc., 2012.
- Physical description
- 2 videodiscs (ca. 100 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Synergy archive series.
- A farmer tries to keep the curious away and protect the secret of the sinister decaying old house deep in the woods.
- Release date
- Production date
- From the novel by George Agnew Chamberlain.
- Videodisc release of the 1947 motion picture.
- "Blu-ray + DVD combo pack"--Container.
- Production Credits
- Music, Miklos Rozsa ; director of photography, Bert Glennon ; editor, Merrill White.
- Edward G. Robinson, Lon McCallister, Judith Anderson, Rory Calhoun, Allene Roberts. Julie London, Ona Munson, Harry Shannon.
- Related Work
- Chamberlain, George Agnew, 1879-1966 Red house.
Browse related items
Start at call number: