Green II : why corporate leaders need to embrace sustainability to ensure future profitability
- Bruma Lake [South Africa] : SAICA ; Claremont [South Africa] : Juta, 2012.
- Physical description
- xxv, 372 p. : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -359) and index.
- Introduction / Peter Willis
- The business case for sustainability: opportunities and limits / Jonathon Hanks
- Sustainability issues / James Bryce
- The impact of sustainability issues on business / Jayne Mammatt
- Responsible leadership and the changing social contract / Willem Fourie ... [et al.]
- Perspectives on responsible investment / Corli le Roux
- Broad-based black economic empowerment / Graham Terry
- Sustainable development and the responsibility of government / Wessel Pretorius, Louis Heunis
- Global initiatives to address sustainability / Peter Oldacre
- How are companies doing? / Jennifer Orr
- The importance of sustainability issues for small and medium sized businesses / Nicky van Hille
- Financial reporting / Linda de Beer
- Sustainability reporting / Graham Terry
- Integrated reporting / Leigh Roberts
- Insights into King III and the code for responsible investing in South Africa / Ansie Ramalho
- The implications of assurance on sustainability reports / Kelly Gilman --Management accounting implications / Dewald Joubert, Jonathan Streng
- Energy and carbon markets: the global energy dilemma and how carbon markets fit in / Rohitesh Dhawan, Marijke Vermaak
- Using technology to enhance reporting / Gavin Marais
- How to embed sustainability practices into an organisation / Nick Rockey
- The future of sustainability / Nicola Robins.
- Publication date
- 9780702194627 (pbk.)
- 070219462X (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: