Saga of African underdevelopment : a viable approach for Africa's sustainable development in the 21st century
- Tetteh A. Kofi & Asayehgn Desta.
- Trenton, NJ : Africa World Press, c2008.
- Physical description
- xii, 388 p. ; 22 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -382) and index.
- An economic history of Africa : an overview
- The two-sector economic growth model
- The Washington consensus economic development model
- Economic development status of Mauritius
- Sustainable economic development in Mauritius and Costa Rica
- Economic development by invitation
- A historical perspective of Africa's forty year empty harvest
- Educational and sustainable economic development in Africa
- The African environment and multinational enterprises
- Transforming Africa through cooperative agricultural, educational, and environmental business investments : summary and conclusion.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- Available in another form
- Online version: Kofi, Tetteh A. Saga of African underdevelopment. Trenton, NJ : Africa World Press, c2008
- 1592215823 (hard cover)
- 9781592215829 (hard cover)
- 1592215831 (pbk.)
- 9781592215836 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: