Engineers' data book [electronic resource]
- Clifford Matthews.
- 4th ed.
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2012.
- Physical description
- p. cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Front Matter
- Section 1: Engineering Careers
- Section 2: Units
- Section 3: Engineering Design ₆ Process and Principles
- Section 4: Basic Mechanical Design
- Section 5: Motion
- Section 6: Deformable Body Mechanics
- Section 7: Material Failure
- Section 8: Thermodynamics and Cycles
- Section 9: Basic Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics
- Section 10: Fluid Equipment
- Section 11: Pressure Vessels
- Section 12: Materials
- Section 13: Machine Elements
- Section 14: Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Section 15: Project Engineering
- Section 16: Welding
- Section 17: Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Section 18: Surface Protection
- Section 19: Metallurgical Terms --.
- Publication date
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2012. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 31, 2012). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Matthews, Clifford. Engineers' data book. 4th ed. Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2012 9781119976226 (DLC) 2011043947 (OCoLC)758394146
- 9781119967958 (electronic bk.)
- 1119967953 (electronic bk.)
- 9781119976226 (cloth)
- 1119976227 (cloth)