- Plomin, Robert, 1948-
- Sixth edition.
- New York : Worth Publishers, 
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : illustrations ; 24 cm
QH457 .P56 2013
- Unknown QH457 .P56 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 425-503) and indexes.
- Overview Mendel's Laws of Heredity Beyond Mendel's Laws DNA: The Basis of Heredity Animal Models in Behavioral Genetics Nature, Nurture and Human Behaviour Estimating Genetic and Environmental Influences The Interplay between Genes and Environment Identifying Genes Pathways between Genes and Behavior Cognitive Disabilities General Cognitive Ability Specific Cognitive Abilities Schizophrenia Other Adult Psychopathology Developmental Psychopathology Personality and Personality Disorders Substance Use Disorders Health Psychology and Aging Evolution and Behavior The Future of Behavioral Genetics.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- For over four decades, "Behavioral Genetics" has explored the crossroads where psychology and genetics meet, advancing step by step with this dynamic area of research as new discoveries emerge. The new Sixth Edition takes its place as the clearest, most up-to-date overview of human and animal behavioral genetics available, introducing students to the field's underlying principles, defining experiments, recent advances, and ongoing controversies.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Behavior genetics.
- Publication date
- Robert Plomin, Institute of Psychiatry, London, John C. DeFries, University of Colorado, Boulder, Valerie S. Knopik, Rhode Island Hospital and Brown University, Jenae M. Neiderhiser, Penn State Univeristy.
- 9781429242158 (hardcover)
- 1429242159 (hardcover)