Mad men. Season one [videorecording]
- Lions Gate Television Inc. ; Weiner Bros. ; AMC.
- Uniform Title
- Mad men (Television program). Season 1.
- English, Spanish. In English with optional English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Santa Monica, CA : Lionsgate, 
- Physical description
- 4 videodiscs (ca. 616 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Law Library (Crown)
Permanent reserve: Ask at circulation desk
Library has: disc 1-
|PN1992.77 .M33 M33 2008 DISC 1-4||In-library use|
- Weiner, Matthew. Creator
- Taylor, Alan, 1965- Director
- Palmer, Tom Producer
- Bianchi, Ed Director
- Albert, Lisa. Producer
- Hunter, Tim. Director
- Glatter, Lesli Linka Director
- Jacquemetton, André. Producer
- Jacquemetton, Maria. Producer
- Bernstein, Andrew Director
- Abraham, Phil Cinematographer
- Feig, Paul. Director
- Hamm, Jon, 1971- Actor
- Moss, Elisabeth, 1983- Actor
- Kartheiser, Vincent, 1979- Actor
- Jones, January, 1978- Actor
- Hendricks, Christina, 1975- Actor
- Batt, Bryan. Actor
- Gladis, Michael. Actor
- Staton, Aaron. Actor
- Sommer, Rich, 1978- Actor
- Siff, Maggie, 1978- Actor
- Slattery, John, 1962- Actor
- Auberjonois, Remy. Actor
- Pettie, Darren. Actor
- DeWitt, Rosemarie. Actor
- Cullum, John, 1930- Actor
- Morse, Robert, 1931- Actor
- Schultz, Greg (Gregory J.) Producer
- Lechner, Jack. Producer
- London, Todd Producer
- Hornbacher, Scott. Producer
- Lions Gate Television (Firm)
- Weiner Bros.
- American Movie Classics Company.
- Lions Gate Films.
- Disc 1. Episode 1. Smoke gets in your eyes / written by Matthew Weiner ; directed by Alan Taylor
- Episode 2. Ladies' room / written by Matthew Weiner ; directed by Alan Taylor
- Episode 3. Marriage of Figaro / written by Tom Palmer ; directed by Ed Bianchi.
- Disc 2. Episode 4. New Amsterdam / written by Lisa Albert ; directed by Tim Hunter
- Episode 5. 5G / written by Matthew Weiner ; directed by Lesli Linka Glatter
- Episode 6. Babylon / written by Andre Jacquemetton & Maria Jacquemetton ; directed by Andrew Bernstein.
- Disc 3. Episode 7. Red in the face / written by Bridget Bedard ; directed by Tim Hunter
- Episode 8. The hobo code / written by Chris Provenzano ; directed by Phil Abraham
- Episode 9. Shoot / written by Chris Provenzano and Matthew Weiner ; directed by Paul Feig.
- Disc 4. Episode 10. Long weekend / written by Bridget Bedard and Andre Jacquemetton & Maria Jacquemetton and Matthew Weiner ; directed by Tim Hunter
- Episode 11. Indian summer / written by Tom Palmer and Matthew Weiner ; directed by Tim Hunter
- Episode 12. Nixon vs. Kennedy / written by Lisa Albert & Andre Jacquemetton & Maria Jacquemetton ; directed by Alan Taylor
- Episode 13. The wheel / written by Matthew Weiner and Robin Veith ; directed by Matthew Weiner.
- In the glamorous and ego-driven world of advertising, everyone is selling something and nothing is ever what it seems. Set in 1960 New York, this series reveals the lives of the ruthlessly competitive men and women of Madison Avenue's "Golden Age, " where key players make an art of the sell while their private world gets sold. And no one plays the game better than Don Draper, the biggest ad man, and ladies' man, in the business.
- Advertising agencies > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
- Man-woman relationships > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
- Advertising > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
- Businessmen > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
- Nineteen sixties > Drama.
- Madison Avenue (New York, N.Y.) > Drama.
- DVD-Video discs.
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Madmen. Season one
- Special features: Disc 1. Audio commentaries; Scoring Mad men; Mad men music sampler; Mad men season 2 preview. Disc 2. Audio commentaries; Advertising the American dream; Pictures of elegance. Disc 3. Audio commentaries; Establishing Mad men. Disc 4. Audio commentaries.
- Production Credits
- Created by Matthew Weiner ; executive producer, Matthew Weiner ; Production designers, Dan Bishop, Bob Shaw ; director of photography, Phil Abraham, Frank G. Demarco, Steve Mason, Bill Roe ; producers, Andre Jacquemetton & Maria Jacquemetton, Lisa Albert, Greg Schultz, Jack Lechner, Todd London, Scott Hornbacher ; costume designers, Janie Bryant, John Dunn ; music by David Carbonara ; co-executive producer, Tom Palmer.
- Jon Hamm, Elisabeth Moss, Vincent Kartheiser, January Jones, Christina Hendricks, Bryan Batt, Michael Gladis, Aaron Staton, Rich Sommer, Maggie Siff, John Slattery, Remy Auberjonois, Darren Pettie, Rosemarie Dewitt, John Cullum, Robert Morse.
- Originally broadcast on AMC in 2007.
- DVD; region 1, NTSC; widescreen (1.78:1, 16:9) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Publisher Number
- 22938 Lionsgate
- 22939 Lionsgate
Browse related items
Start at call number: