The book of sand = El libro de arena
- Jorge Luis Borges.
- [Santa Rosa, Calif.] : Nawakum Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 38 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .N39 B67 2013 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Libro de arena
- Etchings by Thomas Wood.
- Custom made box containing silk-covered boards with inlaid etchings and two accordion folded texts, one in English, one in Spanish.
- "... published by David Pascoe at Nawakum Press. The design, printing and binding are by Peggy Gotthold and Lawrence G. Van Velzer at Foolscap Press in Santa Cruz, California. The Garamond type was cast by Michael & Winifred Bixler, Skaneateles, New York and printed on Curtis Holcomb Text and handmade Cave Paper. The etchings are by Thomas Wood of Bellingham, Washington. Of the thirty copies produced, twenty-four copies are numbered, with six lettered copies A-F reserved for Nawakum Press."--Colophon
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 3, signed by artist. Binding: gold decorated cloth boards with inlaid etchings in brown handmade paper box.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: