- Robert S. Pindyck, Daniel L. Rubinfeld.
- 8th ed.
- Boston : Pearson, c2013.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 743 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Pearson series in economics.
- MS&E-243-01 -- Energy and Environmental Policy Analysis
- Sweeney, James L
Engineering Library (Terman)
On reserve: Ask at circulation desk
|HB172 .P53 2013||1-day loan|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I. Introduction: Markets and Prices Chapter 1. Preliminaries Chapter 2. The Basics of Supply and Demand Part II. Producers, Consumers, and Competitive Markets Chapter 3. Consumer Behavior Chapter 4. Individual and Market Demand Chapter 5. Uncertainty and Consumer Behavior Chapter 6. Production Chapter 7. The Cost of Production Chapter 8. Profit Maximization and Competitive Supply Chapter 9. The Analysis of Competitive Markets Part III. Market Structure and Competitive Strategy Chapter 10. Market Power: Monopoly and Monopsony Chapter 11. Pricing with Market Power Chapter 12. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly Chapter 13. Game Theory and Competitive Strategy Chapter 14. Markets for Factor Inputs Chapter 15. Investment, Time, and Capital Markets Part IV. Information, Market Failure, and the Role of Government Chapter 16. General Equilibrium and Economic Efficiency Chapter 17. Markets with Asymmetric Information Chapter 18. Externalities and Public Goods.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- A book that provides a treatment of microeconomic theory that stresses the relevance and application to managerial and public policy decision making.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- The Pearson series in economics
Browse related items
Start at call number: