How to probate an estate in California
- Julia Nissley.
- 22nd ed.
- Berkeley, Calif. : Nolo, c2013.
- Physical description
- 455 p. : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KFC205 .N57 2013||In-library use|
- An overview
- First steps in settling an estate
- Who are the heirs and beneficiaries?
- What is the decedent's estate?
- Preparing a schedule of the assets and debts
- How to identify the best transfer procedure
- What about taxes?
- Transferring title to real property
- How to transfer securities
- Joint tenancy property
- Transferring small estates under $150,000
- How to transfer trust property and property subject to life estates
- An overview of the probate court process
- Conducting a simple probate court proceeding
- Handling property that passes outright to the surviving spouse or domestic partner
- If you need expert help..
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- "March 2013"--T.p. verso.
- Updates and downloadable forms available online.
- Includes index.
Browse related items
Start at call number: