AIAA aerospace design engineers guide
- 6th ed.
- Reston, VA : American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of flight.
Engineering Library (Terman)
|TL551 .A32 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Conversion factors
- Materials and specifications
- Section properties
- Structural design
- Mechanical design
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (ASME Y14.5 - 2009)
- Electrical/electronic/electromagnetic design
- Aircraft and helicopter design
- Air breathing propulsion design
- Spacecraft and launch vehicle design.
- Publisher's Summary
- The sixth edition of this classic, indispensable reference work continues to provide a comprehensive collection of the most commonly used engineering data specifically related to aerospace design. The AIAA Aerospace Design Engineers Guide, Sixth Edition has fully adopted the AIAA policy of using SI (International System of Units) as the primary system of units for its technical publications. Where practical, all reference material, data, formulas, and graphs now use SI units as the primary system of units or contain SI in addition to the units used in prior editions. Developed by aerospace professionals, the AIAA Aerospace Design Engineers Guide is a reliable source of information that aerospace students and professionals alike keep nearby for quick, convenient everyday reference.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781600869129 20160610
- Publication date
- Library of flight
- 9781600869129 (alk. paper)
- 1600869122 (alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: