Bioinformatics of human proteomics [electronic resource]
- editor: Xiangdong Wang.
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Translational bioinformatics ; v.3.
- Wang, Xiangdong.
- Clinical Bioinformatics in Human Proteomics Research / Duojiao Wu, Haihao Li
- Proteomics Defines Protein Interaction Network of Signaling Pathways / Shitao Li
- Protein Function Microarrays: Design, Use and Bioinformatic Analysis in Cancer Biomarker Discovery and Quantitation / Jessica Duarte, Jean-Michel Serufuri, Nicola Mulder
- Proteomics and Cancer Research / Elena Lopez Villar
- Toward Development of Novel Peptide-Based Cancer Therapeutics: Computational Design and Experimental Evaluation / Elena Pirogova, Taghrid Istivan
- Advances in Proteomic Methods / Xianyin Lai
- Clinical and Biomedical Mass Spectrometry: New Frontiers in Drug Developments and Diagnosis / Ákos Végvári, Melinda Rezeli
- Disease Biomarkers: Modelling MR Spectroscopy and Clinical Applications / Luis Martí-Bonmati
- Processing of Mass Spectrometry Data in Clinical Applications / Dario Di Silvestre, Pietro Brunetti, Pier Luigi Mauri
- Bioinformatics Approach for Finding Target Protein in Infectious Disease / Hemant Ritturaj Kushwaha, Indira Ghosh
- Identification of Network Biomarkers for Cancer Diagnosis / Jiajia Chen, Luonan Chen
- Software Development for Quantitative Proteomics Using Stable Isotope Labeling / Xin Huang, Shi-Jian Ding
- Clinical Translation of Protein Biomarkers Integrated with Bioinformatics / Xu Yang, Juanjuan Zhou, Chaoqin Du
- Proteomic Approaches for Urine Biomarker Discovery in Bladder Cancer / Ming-Hui Yang, Yu-Chang Tyan
- Antibody Microarrays and Multiplexing / Jerry Zhou, Larissa Belov, Nicola Armstrong
- Proteomics in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine / Ornella Piazza, Giuseppe De Benedictis.
- Publisher's Summary
- "Bioinformatics of Human Proteomics" discusses the development of methods, techniques and applications in the field of protein bioinformatics, an important direction in bioinformatics. It collects contributions from expert researchers in order to provide a practical guide to this complex field of study. The book covers the protein interaction network, drug discovery and development, the relationship between translational medicine and bioinformatics, and advances in proteomic methods, while also demonstrating important bioinformatics tools and methods available today for protein analysis, interpretation and predication. It is intended for experts or senior researchers in the fields of clinical research-related biostatistics, bioinformatics, computational biology, medicine, statistics, system biology, molecular diagnostics, biomarkers, or drug discovery and development. Dr.Xiangdong Wang works as a distinguished professor of Respiratory Medicine at Fudan University, Shanghai, China. He serves as Director of Biomedical Research Center, Fudan University Zhongshan Hospital and adjunct professor of Clinical Bioinformatics at Lund University, Sweden. His main research is focused on the role of clinical bioinformatics in the development of disease-specific biomarkers and dynamic network biomarkers, the molecular mechanism of organ dysfunction and potential therapies.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Translational bioinformatics, 2213-2775 ; v.3
- Includes index.
- 9789400758117 (electronic bk.)
- 9400758111 (electronic bk.)
- 9400758103 (Cloth)
- 9781299408661 (MyiLibrary)
- 1299408664 (MyiLibrary)