Nanoimprint lithography [electronic resource] : an enabling process for nanofabrication
- Weimin Zhou.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (269 p.)
- Zhou, Weimin.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Principles and Status of Nanoimprint Lithography
- Stamp Fabrication
- Stamp Surface Treatment
- Nanoimprint Lithography Resists
- Nanoimprint lithography process
- Modeling and simulation of NIL
- Application of NIL in light-emitting diode
- Application of NIL in memory devices
- Application of NIL in solar cell.
- Publisher's Summary
- Nanoimprint Lithography: An enabling process for nanofabrication presents a comprehensive description of nanotechnology that is one of the most promising low-cost, high-throughput technologies for manufacturing nanostructures, and an emerging lithography candidates for 22, 16 and 11 nm nodes. It provides the exciting, multidisciplinary field, offering a wide range of topics covering: principles, process, material and application. This book would be of specific interest for researchers and graduate students in the field of nanoscience, nanotechnology and nanofabrication, material, physical, chemical, electric engineering and biology. Dr. Weimin Zhou is an associate professor at Shanghai Nanotechnology Promotion Center, China.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Available in another form
- Print version: Zhou, Weimin Nanoimprint Lithography : An Enabling Process for Nanofabrication Dordrecht : Springer, c2012 9783642344275
- 9783642344282 (electronic bk.)
- 3642344283 (electronic bk.)