Innovations in green chemistry and green engineering [electronic resource] : selected entries from the Encyclopedia of sustainability science and technology
- Paul T. Anastas, Julie B. Zimmerman, editors.
- New York, NY : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Introduction / Robert A. Meyers, Paul T. Anastas
- Gas Expanded Liquids for Sustainable Catalysis / Bala Subramaniam
- Green Catalytic Transformations / James H. Clark, James W. Comerford
- Green Chemistry Metrics: Material Efficiency and Strategic Synthesis Design / John Andraos
- Green Chemistry with Microwave Energy / Rajender S. Varma
- Nanotoxicology in Green Nanoscience / Leah Wehmas, Robert L. Tanguay
- New Polymers, Renewables as Raw Materials / Richard P. Wool
- Organic Batteries / Hiroyuki Nishide, Kenichi Oyaizu
- Oxidation Catalysts for Green Chemistry / Colin P. Horwitz
- Supercritical Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) as Green Solvent / Tianbin Wu, Buxing Han.
- Publication date
- "This book consists of selections from the Encyclopedia of sustainability science and technology edited by Robert A. Meyers, originally published by Springer Science+Business Media New York in 2012."--t.p. verso.
- Includes index.
- Related Work
- Encyclopedia of sustainability science and technology. Selections.
- 9781461458173 (electronic bk.)
- 146145817X (electronic bk.)