Biophysics and structure to counter threats and challenges [electronic resource]
- edited by Joseph D. Puglisi and Manolia V. Margaris.
- Dordrecht : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- NATO science for peace and security series. Series B, Physics and biophysics
- Macromolecular Models by Single Molecule FRET / Axel T. Brunger, Pavel Strop, Marija Vrljic
- System-Specific Scoring Functions: Application to Guanine-Containing Ligands and Thrombin / Ivan V. Ozerov, Elisabeth D. Balitskaya
- Large DNA Template Dependent Error Variation During Transcription / Harriet Mellenius, Måns Ehrenberg
- Structures of Novel HIV-Inactivating Lectins / Leonardus M. I. Koharudin
- Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Studies of Structure and Dynamics in Nucleic Acids / David M. J. Lilley
- An Introduction to Macromolecular Crystallography Through Parable and Analogy / Alexander McPherson
- Using NMR to Determine the Conformation of the HIV Reverse Transcription Initiation Complex / Elisabetta Viani Puglisi, Joseph D. Puglisi
- Approaches to Protein-Ligand Structure Determination by NMR Spectroscopy: Applications in Drug Binding to the Cardiac Regulatory Protein Troponin C / Ian M. Robertson, Sandra E. Pineda-Sanabria
- How Do Nascent Proteins Emerge from the Ribosome? / Ada Yonath
- Course Abstracts / Joseph D. Puglisi, Manolia V. Margaris.
- From the Contents: Macromolecular Models by Single Molecule FRET
- System-specific scoring Functions; Application to Guanine-containing Ligands and Thrombin
- Large DNA Template Dependent Error Variation during Transcription
- Structures of Novel HIV-inactivating Lectins
- Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Studies of Structure and Dynamics in Nucleic Acids
- An Introduction to Macromolecular Crystallography through Parable and Analogy
- Using NMR to determine the Conformation of the HIV reverse Transcription Initiation Complex
- Approaches to Protein-ligand Structure Determination by NMR Spectroscopy: Applications in Drug Binding to the Cardiac Regulatory Protein Troponin C
- How do Nascent Proteins emerge from the Ribosome?
- Course Abstracts and Posters
- Author Index.
- Publication date
- NATO science for peace and security. Series B, Physics and biophysics, 1874-6500
- "Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Biophysics and Structure to Counter Threats and Challenges, Erice, Sicily, Italy, 22 June - 2 July, 2010."--t.p. verso.
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes index.
- 9789400749238 (electronic bk.)
- 9400749236 (electronic bk.)