Thermodiffusion in multicomponent mixtures [electronic resource] : thermodynamic, algebraic, and neuro-computing models
- Seshasai Srinivasan, M. Ziad Saghir.
- New York, NY : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- SpringerBriefs in applied sciences and technology. Thermal engineering and applied science.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Thermodiffusion Models
- Application of LNET Models to Study Thermodiffusion
- CFD Studies in Thermodiffusion
- Application of Algebraic Correlations to Study Thermodiffusion
- Application of Neurocomputing Models to Study Thermodiffusion.
- Publisher's Summary
- Thermodiffusion in Multicomponent Mixtures presents the computational approaches that are employed in the study of thermodiffusion in various types of mixtures, namely, hydrocarbons, polymers, water-alcohol, molten metals, and so forth. We present a detailed formalism of these methods that are based on non-equilibrium thermodynamics or algebraic correlations or principles of the artificial neural network. The book will serve as single complete reference to understand the theoretical derivations of thermodiffusion models and its application to different types of multi-component mixtures. An exhaustive discussion of these is used to give a complete perspective of the principles and the key factors that govern the thermodiffusion process.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781461455981 20160610
- Publication date
- SpringerBriefs in applied sciences and technology, Thermal engineering and applied science, 2191-530X
- Available in another form
- Print version: ( 9781461455981 )
- 9781461455998 (electronic bk.)
- 1461455995 (electronic bk.)