Cinema studies : the key concepts
- Susan Hayward.
- 4th ed.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 562 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Routledge key guides.
- Hayward, Susan, 1945-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 501-534) and indexes.
- Acknowledgements List of Key Concepts Key Concepts Bibliography Index of Films Name Index Subject Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415538145 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- Cinema Studies: The Key Concepts is an essential guide for anyone interested in film. Providing accessible coverage of a comprehensive range of genres, movements, theories and production terms, this is a must-have guide to a fascinating area of study and arguably the greatest art form of modern times. Now fully revised and updated for its fourth edition, the book includes new topical entries such as: * CGI * Convergence * Cult cinema * Digital cinema/Post-digital cinema * Dogme 95* Movement-image/Time-image * Quota quickies *3-D technology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415538145 20160612
- Publication date
- Routledge key guides
- 9780415538138 (alk. paper)
- 0415538130 (alk. paper)
- 9780415538145 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0415538149 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780203075555 (eBook)
- 0203075552 (eBook)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: