Google books [electronic resource].
- [Mountain View, Calif.] : Google.
- Google (Firm)
- Google Book Search is a tool that searches the full text of books that Google scans and stores in its digital database. It provides online access to full text of public domain and out-of-copyright books, reproduced either from text provided by publishers or by the libraries. In Google Book Search, the user may view pages from the book, find out 'more about this book', examine content-related advertisements, and use links to the publisher's web site and booksellers. For books under copyright, Google limits the number of viewable pages and attempts to prevent page print and text copying.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Google books Advanced Book Search
- Advanced Book Search
- Title also known as: Google book search
- Book search
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data and program.
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2007?
- Title from opening screen (viewed Feb. 18, 2008).
- Title from opening screen (viewed Sept. 7, 2011).