Antiphonary with Ambrosian musical chant : partial manuscript leaf
- Latin. In Latin.
- Lombardy, [Milan?]; circa 1280-1300.
- Physical description
- 1 leaf
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 1841||In-library use|
The Manuscripts Division of the Department of Special Collections at Stanford University Library exists to arrange, describe, preserve, and make available documents of enduring historic value, both as intellectual items \n and as historical artifacts, to support the research needs of the undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and other scholars at Stanford University and beyond.
- Corporate Author
- Catholic Church.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- On vellum.
- Dealer's description included.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased, 2013. Accession 2013-039.
- The Ambrosian rite is popularly ascribed to St. Ambrose, bishop of Milan (circa 374-397).
Browse related items
Start at call number: