Antiphonary with Ambrosian musical chant : partial manuscript leaf
- Latin. In Latin.
- Lombardy, [Milan?]; circa 1280-1300.
- Physical description
- 1 leaf
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 1841||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Catholic Church.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- On vellum.
- Dealer's description included.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased, 2013. Accession 2013-039.
- The Ambrosian rite is popularly ascribed to St. Ambrose, bishop of Milan (circa 374-397).
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: