Attack your day! [electronic resource] : before it attacks you
- Mark Woods and Trapper Woods.
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : FT Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 v.)
- Introduction xv Chapter 1: Activities Rule! Not the Clock Don't Be a Slave to Time 1 Chapter 2: Color Your Choices The Art of Choosing and Refusing 11 Chapter 3: Carry Your Time in Buckets Fine-Tune Your Tools 23 Chapter 4: Arrange Your Plate Think Inside the Box 49 Chapter 5: Don't Just Execute, Flexicute! Learn to Turn on a Dime 73 Chapter 6: The Hocus Pocus of Focus Make Time-Wasters Disappear 81 Conclusion 93 101 Productivity Strategies 97.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780133352856 20160615
- Publisher's Summary
- Smarter time management for a whole new world: faster, more flexible, and easier! Mark Woods' activity-based Attack Your Day system has helped thousands of individuals supercharge their productivity - in work and business, in school, and throughout their personal lives. Now, it's your turn! Attack Your Day's five crucial "activity management" skills and 101 productivity strategies can help you achieve unprecedented levels of effectiveness, as you move relentlessly towards achieving your most important goals in life. You'll learn how to dramatically improve the way you choose and prioritize your activities...organize your day so it's inherently more productive...make sure the most important tasks get done...overcome procrastination once and for all...know how and when to "turn on a dime" in response to events, without sacrificing focus or efficiency...learn how and when to say NO to interruptions. You're always doing "something": make sure you're doing the right things at the right times the right way, and you can transform your life!.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780133352856 20160615
- Time management.