American county histories to 1900 [electronic resource].
- Malvern, PA : Accessible Archives, [200-?]-
- Accessible Archives.
- New Jersey
- New York
- "These books include chapters with detailed coverage of local history, geology, geography, weather, transportation, lists of all local participants in the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, government, the medical and legal professions, churches and ministers, industry and manufacturing, banking and insurance, schools and teachers, noted celebrations, fire departments and associations, cemeteries, family histories, health and vital statistics, roads and bridges, public officials and legislators, and many additional subject areas."--About the archives.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title from home page: American county histories
- Title from "About the archives" page (viewed Aug. 7, 2008).
- "This database will ultimately include complete text of late 19th century histories of cities and counties of America."
- Access limited to subscribers.
- This resource is available only to current faculty, staff and students of Columbia University.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic text.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.