Chi-squared goodness of fit tests with applications
- V. Voinov, M. Nikulin, N. Balakrishnan.
- First edition.
- Amsterdam : Academic Press/Elsevier, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 229 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA277.3 .V65 2013||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 215-226) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- "Chi-Squared Goodness of Fit Tests with Applications" provides a thorough and complete context for the theoretical basis and implementation of Pearson's monumental contribution and its wide applicability for chi-squared goodness of fit tests. The book is ideal for researchers and scientists conducting statistical analysis in processing of experimental data as well as to students and practitioners with a good mathematical background who use statistical methods. The historical context, especially Chapter 7, provides great insight into importance of this subject with an authoritative author team. This reference includes the most recent application developments in using these methods and models. Systematic presentation with interesting historical context and coverage of the fundamentals of the subject. Presents modern model validity methods, graphical techniques, and computer-intensive methods. Recent research and a variety of open problems. Interesting real-life examples for practitioners.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780123971944 20160610
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9780123971944 (hardback)
- 0123971942 (hardback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: