From Rome to Kampala : the first 2 amendments to the Rome Statute
- edited by Gérard Dive, Benjamin Goes, Damien Vandermeersch.
- Bruxelles : Bruylant, 2012.
- Physical description
- 174 p. ; 24 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KZ7288 .F76 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introductory statement / by Didier Reynders
- Definition, elements and entry into force of the crime of aggression / by Eric David
- The understandings regarding the amendments to the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court on the crime of aggression / by Cedric Ryngaert
- Exercise of jurisdiction and entry into force of the amendments on the crime of aggression / by Stefan Barriga
- History of negotiations : from Rome to Kampala and the future, the procedure for drafting the amendments, where we stand today / by Paul Rietjens
- The first amendment to the Rome Statute : bringing Article 8 of the Rome Statute in line with international humanitarian law / by Anne-Marie La Rosa
- Concluding statement / by Laurette Onkelinx.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- First 2 amendments to the Rome Statute
- First two amendments to the Rome Statute
Browse related items
Start at call number: