Income, consumption ability and the allocation of public assistance : a study of the distribution criteria for welfare supplements
- by Alfred Elderfield Osborne, Jr.
- Physical description
- x, 205 leaves, bound : ill ; 28 cm.
Also available at
At the library
Archives: Ask at i-Desk
|HF5006.S7 O75||In-library use|
- Osborne, Alfred.
- Bibliography: leaves 191-205.
- Publication date
- Thesis (Ph.D)--Stanford University, 1974.
- Related Work
- Stanford University. Graduate School of Business Dissertation. 1974.
Browse related items
Start at call number: