Computer science and education : the papers of the ACM SIGCSE-SIGCUE technical symposium
- sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery, Special Interest Groups on Computer Uses in Education and Computer Science Education ; edited by Ron Colman, Paul Lorton, Jr.
- New York : Association for Computing Machinery, 1976, c1975.
- Physical description
- x, 399 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- SIGCUE topics ; v. 2
- ACM SIGCUE Outlook ; v.10, , no. S1
- Association for Computing Machinery. Special Interest Group on Computer Uses in Education. SIGCUE topics ; v. 2.
- SIGCSE bulletin ; v. 8, no. 1
Browse related items
Start at call number: