The startup owner's manual. Vol. 1 : the step-by-step guide for building a great company
- Steve Blank and Bob Dorf.
- Pescadero, Calif. : K&S Ranch, Inc., 2012.
- Physical description
- xxix, 571 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- ENGR-245-01 -- The Lean LaunchPad: Getting Your Lean Startup Off the Ground
- Weinstein, Steve
|HD62.5 .B53 2012||Unknown|
Engineering Library (Terman)
On reserve: Ask at circulation desk
|HD62.5 .B53 2012||2-day loan|
- Introduction : A repeatable path ; Why a second decade? ; The four steps: a new path
- Getting started : The path to disaster: a startup is not a small version of a big company
- The path to the epiphany: the customer development model
- The customer development manifesto
- Step one: Customer discovery : An introduction to customer discovery
- Customer discovery, phase one: State your business model hypotheses
- Customer discovery, phase two: "Get out of the building" to test the problem: "Do people care?"
- Customer discovery, phase three: "Get out of the building" and test the product solution
- Customer discovery, phase four: Verify the business model and pivot or proceed
- Step two: Customer validation : Introduction to costumer validation
- Customer validation, phase one: "Get ready to sell"
- Customer validation, phase two: "Get out of the building and sell!"
- Customer validation, phase three: Develop product and company positioning
- Customer validation, phase four: The toughest question of all: pivot or proceed?
- The startup owner's manual "site" map
- Appendix A. Customer development checklists
- Appendix B. Glossary
- Appendix C. How to build a web startup: a simple overview.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Start up owner's manual
- Step-by-step guide for building a great company
- Includes index.
Browse related items
Start at call number: