- [Stanford, California] : [Stanford University, Graduate School of Business], 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (31 min.) : DVD video, sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- View from the top (Stanford, Calif.)
Also available at
At the library
Archives: Ask at i-Desk
ARCHIVES VIDEO 1172
Note: ACCESS RESTRICTED TO CURRENT STANFORD FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS.
- IBM Chairman Lou Gerstner tells a Stanford Graduate School of Business audience about his 10 years at Big Blue and why his strategy to save the company worked. Interviewers: Dean Bob Joss and CNET editor, Dan Farber.
- Publication date
- View from the top
- Title from disc label.
- Recorded at Graduate School of Business on Nov. 18, 2002.
Browse related items
Start at call number: