Wendy Kopp, CEO and founder, Teach for America [videorecording].
- [Stanford, CA : Stanford University, Graduate School of Business, 2008]
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- View from the top (Stanford, Calif.)
Also available at
At the library
Archives: Ask at i-Desk
ARCHIVES VIDEO 672
Note: ACCESS RESTRICTED TO CURRENT STANFORD FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS.
- Wendy Kopp, founder and CEO of Teach for America, addresses a GSB audience. Teach for America grew from a plan -- outlined in her undergraduate senior thesis at Princeton University -- to recruit outstanding recent college graduates to teach for two years in America's neediest urban and rural schools.
- Publication date
- View from the top
- Title from container.
- Original mixed tape.
- Recorded at Bishop Auditorium, Stanford Graduate School of Business on Apr. 17, 2008.
Browse related items
Start at call number: