Carlos Brito, CEO of InBev [videorecording].
- [Stanford, CA : Stanford University, Graduate School of Business, 2008]
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (ca. 58 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- View from the top (Stanford, Calif.)
Also available at
At the library
Archives: Ask at i-Desk
ARCHIVES VIDEO 610
Note: ACCESS RESTRICTED TO CURRENT STANFORD FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS.
- Carlos Brito, CEO of the Belgium-based company InBev, the world's second-largest brewer, addressing a GSB audience, explains that developing a cohesive corporate culture that trains leaders from the ground up, and rewards strong performers based on merit, is an important ingredient in its financial success.
- Publication date
- View from the top
- Title from cassette label.
- Original mixed tape.
- Recorded at Bishop Auditorium, Stanford Graduate School of Business on Feb. 14, 2008.
Browse related items
Start at call number: