Anne Sweeney, President of Disney Channel [videorecording].
- [Stanford, CA : Stanford University, Graduate School of Business, 2003]
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (ca. 103 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- View from the top (Stanford, Calif.)
Also available at
At the library
Archives: Ask at i-Desk
ARCHIVES VIDEO 252
Note: ACCESS RESTRICTED TO CURRENT STANFORD FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS.
- Television's premium cable programmers are battling for the hearts and minds of American viewers, and Disney Channel President Anne Sweeney thinks the winners may be those going after children, women, and loyal viewers.
- Publication date
- View from the top
- Title from cassette label.
- "Original (55 min.) + edited version (48 min.)."
- Recorded at the Stanford Business School on May 16, 2003.
Browse related items
Start at call number: