Search resultsRSS feed for this result
View results as:
1. Elements of fossilogy* [electronic resource] : or, an arrangement of fossils, into classes, orders, genera, and species; with Their characters. By George Edwards, Esq; . 
- , 120p. ; 8⁰.
2. Essays upon natural history, [electronic resource] : and other miscellaneous subjects, by George Edwards, Fellow of the Royal Society, and of the Society of Antiquaries, London. To which is added, a catalogue, in generical order, of the birds, beasts, fishes, insects, plants, &c. contained in Mr. Edwards' Natural history 
- viii, 202,173-231, p., plate : port. ; 8⁰.
3. Gleanings of natural history, exhibiting figures of quadrupeds, birds, insects, plants, &c. [electronic resource] : Most of which have not, till now, been either figured or described. With descriptions of seventy different subjects, designed, engraved, and coloured after nature, of fifty copper-plate prints. By George Edwards, fellow of the Royal Society, and of the Society of Antiquaries, London [1758 - 1764]
- 3v., plates : port. ; 2⁰.
4. Histoire naturelle d'oiseaux peu communs [electronic resource] : et d'autres animaux rares & qui n'ont pas été décrits, consistant en quadrupedes, reptiles, poissons, insectes, &c. Représentés sur cent dix planches en taille douce, ... En quatre parties. Par George Edwards, ... 
- ; , XXI, ; , 26; ; , 211-236p., plates : map ; 4⁰.
5. A natural history of uncommon birds, [electronic resource] : and of some other rare and undescribed animals, quadrupedes, reptiles, fishes, insects, &c. Exhibited in two hundred and ten copper-plates, ... coloured after life. ... In four parts. By George Edwards, ... 
- ; xxiv, 52; viii, 53-128; , 106-157; , 158-248, p., plates : map ; 4⁰.
6. A natural history of birds. [electronic resource] : Most of which have not been figur'd or describ'd, and others very little known from obscure or too brief Descriptions without Figures, or from Figures very ill design'd. Containing the figures of sixty birds and two quadrupedes, engrav'd on fifty-two copper plates, after curious Original Drawings from Life, and exactly colour'd. With full and accurate Descriptions. By George Edwards [1743 - 1747]
- 2v.(xx, 128p.), plates : map ; 4⁰.
7. The natural history of Carolina, Florida and the Bahama Islands: containing the figures of birds, beasts, fishes, serpents, insects and plants ...  Online
- 2 v. 220 col. plates, col. fold. map. 55 cm.