Thesaurus Linguae Latinae [electronic resource] : TLL.
- Latin, German, English. In Latin; user interface in German and English.
- Berlin : W. de Gruyter,
- Digital online versions of theThesaurus linguae Latinae (TLL) replaces the former CD-Rom versions of TLL 5. They offer both an extension of the data, and a fundamentally remodelled user interface.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Electronic access only.
- Title from homepage (viewed on Feb. 15, 2010).
- Includes Latin texts from antiquity, late antiquity, medieval and modern Latin consisting mainly of scholia, texts of grammarians, and lexicon articles.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.