articles+ search results
19,341 articles+ results
The culture of beauty refers to the prevalent standard of physical attractiveness as dictated by popular opinion. Beauty culture usually focuses on certain features, primarily facial symmetry and low body weight, some of which may be rooted in...
Salem Press Encyclopedia, 2019. 3p.
3. The art of appreciation 
4. Kant and the claims of taste 
6. Plato's poetics: the authority of beauty 
8. A new theory of beauty 
9. Truth and method 
10. Art & inquiry 
11. On aesthetics in science 
13. Sound and symbol; v2: Man the musician, v2 
16. Culture and art: an anthology 
- Catalog results include