articles+ search results
179,097 articles+ results
View results as:
Topic overviewhide topic overview
Every country has the authority to decide how it will determine which individuals will be punished for committing crimes. In some systems, the police or the army may have complete authority to identify and punish wrongdoers. The individual suspect...
Salem Press Encyclopedia, 2022. 5p.
1. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE : Pass the Bar! 
2. Criminal Procedure and Punishment 
3. International Criminal Procedure 
12. Reversal of the Closure Order Where the European Court of Human Rights Has Found a Violation of Fundamental Rights or Freedoms in a Case in Which the Preliminary Chamber Judge Has Rejected the Complaint against the Prosecutor's Closure Decision. Procedural Path: Review of the Decision of the Preliminary Chamber Judge according to Article 465 of the Criminal Procedure Code or Reversal of the Decision to Close the Case by the Hierarchically Superior Prosecutor and Reopening of the Criminal Investigation according to Article 335 of the Criminal Procedure Code 
18. Tax Research in Scope of Criminal Procedure 
Books, media, physical & digital resources
Course- and topic-based guides to collections, tools, and services.