articles+ search results
272,539 articles+ results
A prototype is an early model of a product. A prototype is born from an idea for a product. It is typically built, tested, and redesigned as necessary until an acceptable final version is achieved. Once a prototype is considered final, the product...
Salem Press Encyclopedia, 2019. 2p.
14. Rapid prototyping theory and practice 
19. SAP Build Prototyping and Design 
25. Rapid Prototyping 
30. CAD and rapid prototyping for product design 
43. Rapid Prototyping Theory and Practice 
46. Software solutions for rapid prototyping 
- Catalog results include