- Verdi, Giuseppe, 1813-1901.
Verdi, Giuseppe, 1813-1901. Libera me, Domine (1869)
Meli, Francesco, 1980-
Verdi, Giuseppe, 1813-1901. Inno delle nazioni.
Verdi, Giuseppe, 1813-1901. Pezzi sacri.
Verdi, Giuseppe, 1813-1901. Forza del destino. Vergine degli Angeli.
Teatro regio (Turin, Italy). Coro.
Teatro regio (Turin, Italy). Orchestra.
- Publication Date:
- The 1st work is for tenor solo, four-part mixed chorus, and orchestra ; the 2nd work is a mass excerpt for soprano solo, four-part mixed chorus, and orchestra ; the 3rd work is for four-part mixed chorus (1st movement), four-part mixed chorus and orchestra (2nd movement), four-part women's chorus (3rd movement), and double chorus and orchestra (4th movement) ; the 4th work is an opera excerpt for soprano solo, mixed chorus, and orchestra.<br><br>Compact disc.<br><br>Texts in Italian and Latin with English translations and program notes by Philip Gossett in English with French, German, and Italian translations (43 p. ; ill., ports.) in container.
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra.
Masses -- Excerpts.
Ave Maria (Music)
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied.
Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music)
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra.
Choruses, Sacred (Women's voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied.
Te Deum laudamus (Music)
Operas -- Excerpts.
- Harvard Library Bibliographic Dataset
- Document Type:
- Other Titles:
- Inno delle nazioni.<br>Hymn of the nations.<br>Libera me, Domine.<br>Quattro pezzi sacri.<br>Four sacred pieces.<br>Vergine degli Angeli.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.