The architecture of Leon Battista Alberti in ten books.: Of painting in three books and Of statuary in one book.
- Alberti, Leon Battista, 1404-1472.
Bartoli, Cosimo, 1503-1572.
Leoni, Giacomo, approximately 1686-1746.
Alberti, Leon Battista, 1404-1472. De re aedificatoria. Italian. 19-- [microform]
Alberti, Leon Battista, 1404-1472.
- Publication Date:
- Italian and English; added t.-p. in Italian.<br><br>Master microform held by: ResP.<br><br>Engr. front., head-pieces, end-pieces, initials.<br><br>T.-p. repeated in Italian. Parallel text in English and Italian. Text numbered by leaves. Frontispiece preceded by a notice of permission by George II giving Leoni sole printing rights for this volume for 14 years.<br><br>Title-page for vol. II reads: The architecture of Leon Battista Alberti. Published by James Leoni ... Title-page for vol. III reads: The painting of Leon Battista Alberti in three books and of statuary in one book. Published by James Leoni, to which are added several designs of his own, &c. Vol. III includes, with separate title-page, Some designs for buildings both publick and private by James Leoni architect. London: printed by Thomas Edlin. MDCCXXXVI (1726)
- Harvard Library Bibliographic Dataset
- The architecture of Leon Battista Alberti in ten books.: Of painting in three books and Of statuary in one book.
- American architectural books
- London, T. Edlin, 1739. 2nd ed. and divided into two volumes
- Document Type:
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. in 1. plates. 44 cm.