Scientific lectures given at the Collegio romano for the academic year 1758-59 : [Rome, Italy?] : ms., 1758-1759
- Contemporary transcript of Boscovich's scientific lectures on physics, astronomy, electricity, optics, etc. given at the Collegio romano in the year that his Philosophiae naturalis theoria was published. The lectures are replete with references to the discoveries of other leading scientists.
- Title supplied by cataloger.<br><br>Latin manuscript in pen-and-ink in a fine cursive hand; 47 full-page illustrations and several smaller illustrations in the text.<br><br>Bound in full contemporary vellum; spine inscribed: Philosophia.<br><br>Included in: History of science and technology collection.
- Physics -- Early works to 1800
Astronomy -- Early works to 1800
Electricity -- Early works to 1850
Optics -- Early works to 1800
Manuscripts, Latin -- Specimens
Manuscripts -- Specimens
- Primary Source
- Other Titles:
- History of science and technology collection.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (804,  pages) : paper, illustrations ; 23 x 16 cm (4to)