[S.l.] : BBC Video : 2 Entertain Video Limited : Distributed by BBC Worldwide Americas ; Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
Video — 5 videodiscs (ca. 810 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1booklet (unpaged ; 18 cm.)
1. The changeling / written by Thomas Middleton & William Rowley, produced by Cedric Messina, directed by Anthony Page (105 min.)
2. The apple cart / written by Bernard Shaw, produced by Alan Shallcross, directed by Cedric Messina (115 min.) ; Caesar and Claretta / written by Jack Russell, produced by Rosemary Hill, directed by Claude Whatham (49 min.)
3. The philanthropist / written by Christopher Hampton, produced by Cedric Messina, directed by Stuart Burge (89 min.) ; The little minister / written by J.M. Barrie, produced by Alan Shallcross, directed by Cedric Messina (101 min.)
4. The country wife / written by William Wycherley, produced by Cedric Messina, directed by Donald McWhinnie (110 min.) ; Blue remembered hills / written by Dennis Potter, produced by Kenith Trodd, directed by Brian Gibson (72 min.)
5. Mrs. Reinhardt / written by Edna O'Brien, produced by Alan Shallcross, directed by Piers Haggard (75 min.) ; Soft targets / written by Stephen Poliakoff, produced by Kenith Trodd, directed by Charles Sturridge (95 min.).
The changeling: Beatrice-Joanna is betrothed to one man, but loves another. She hires her father's servant to kill her betrothed, but is then horrified at what she has done.
The apple cart: The king must match wits with an unruly mistress and a cabinet wanting a constitutional monarchy.
Caesar and Claretta: The story of Mussolini and his lover, Claretta Petacci on their last night together.
The philanthropist: A circle of friends talks of unimportant things, seemingly oblivious to the chaos around them.
The little minister: A gypsy girl and the new 'little minister' fall in love, but must overcome her secret, his religion, and his mother.
The country wife: A rake devises a brilliant scheme to lure wives from their husbands, but is stumped by a newlywed from the country.
Blue remembered hills: Two years before the end of WWII, seven children play in the woods until a prank turns deadly.
Mrs. Reinhardt: Mrs. Reinhardt has left her adulterous husband and thinks she can be happy again with a young American, until he changes as well.
Soft targets: Two people find themselves exiles, in their own way, and are drawn together.