-  The origins of organic chemistry 1800-1900 / devised by C.A. Russell. c1992
-  Industrial chemistry 1800-1900 / devised by W.A. Campbell. c1993
-  Industrial chemistry 1900-1960 / devised by W.A. Campbell. c1997
-  Analytical chemistry 1800-1900 / devised by Peter Morris. c1995
-  Modern atomic and molecular theory 1900-1960 / devised by N.G. Coley. c1996.
This poster provides a visual account of the development of modern atomic and molecular theory. It shows the dates and important details, together with photographs of the main personalities invovled. (source: Nielsen Book Data)