6. Principles of the Shewhart Type of Control Charts.
7. Designing Control Charts to Support Improvement.
8. Control Charts.
9. Tools for Solving Problems.
10. From Control to Assurance.
11. Software for SPC.
12. SPC Competition and Self-Evaluaton. References. Index.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
One of the central elements of Total Quality Management is Statistical Process Control, more commonly known as SPC. This book describes the pitfalls and traps which businesses encounter when implementing and assuring SPC. The following subjects are discussed: implementation of SPC, activity plan for achieving statistically controlled processes, statistical tools, and lastly, consolidation and improvement of the results. Also, an extensive checklist is provided with which a business can determine to what extent it has succeeded in the actual application of SPC. (source: Nielsen Book Data) 9780792355700 20160528