1. INTRODUCTION-- Relevance of subject-- Research problem and objective-- Outline of dissertation-- 2. THEORETICAL BACKGROUND-- Introduction to service-dominant logic-- Service-dominant logic on innovation-- The traditional perspective on service: goods-dominant logic-- A new perspective on service: service-dominant logic-- Operand and operant resources in the resource-based view of the firm and service-dominant logic-- The resource-based view of the firm-- Operand and operant resources in S-D logic: a framework-- Innovation within service-dominant logic-- Major roles of individuals in innovation activities-- Champions, promotors, and opponents-- Organizational climate and the occurrence of specific roles in innovation activities-- Summary--
3. METHOD-- Overview-- Research approach-- Pre-study of the empirical field: secondary data analysis of annual reports-- Main studies-- Quantitative versus qualitative social research-- Study 1: narrative interview-- Study 2: case study approach-- Data collection-- Pre-study of the empirical field-- Main studies-- Analysis and interpretation of data-- Pre-study of the empirical field-- Main studies-- Study 1: narrative interviews-- Study 2: case studies-- Summary--
4. THE GERMAN AIRPORT INDUSTRY: EMPIRICAL FINDINGS FROM THE PRE-STUDY-- Periods of change in the German airport industry-- Opportunities and challenges of the future-- Findings from the position reports-- Future developments perceived as opportunities-- Future developments perceived as challenges-- Findings from the core figures-- Summary--
5. EMPIRICAL FINDINGS FROM THE MAIN STUDIES-- Study 1: inductive categories - findings from the narratives-- Overview-- Barriers and enablers on the organizational level-- Monitoring of environment and competitors-- Institutionalization of interaction and exchange-- Systematic approach-- Lack of organizational innovation priority-- Limitations in space-- Barriers and enablers on the individual level-- Top management commitment-- Environmental pressure-- Innovation opponents-- Hierarchical framework of innovation relevant operant and operand resources-- Discussion-- Study 2: the phenomenon of innovation opponents - findings from the case studies-- Overview-- A typology of innovation opponents-- Information deficit opponent-- Challenger opponent-- Routine opponent-- Fear opponent-- Conflict of interests opponent-- Overview: groups of innovation opponents-- Organizational climate and the occurrence of innovation opponents-- Single-existence of constructive opponents-- Co-existence of constructive and destructive opponents-- Predominance of destructive opponents-- Discussion-- Summary--
6. CONCLUSION AND IMPLICATIONS-- Summary-- Limitations-- Implications for theory and management-- Implications for S-D logic-- Implications for roles of individuals in innovation activities-- Implications for the airport industry-- Outlook for the future.
The Psychology of Driving on Rural Roads - Applying Existing Models to Driving on Rural Roads - A Framework - A Psychological Model for Driving on Rural Roads - Empirical Validation - Summary and Conclusions.