Cambridge, MA : Elsevier Ltd. : Academic Press, 2019.
Book — 1 online resource Digital: data file.
1. Dust explosions : an overview / Paul R. Amyotte, Martin P. Clouthier, Faisal I. Khan
2. Dust explosions : fundamentals / Rolf K. Eckhoff
3. Dust explosions : a serious concern / Chris Cloney, Jef Snoeys
4. Dust explosions : test methods / Ashok Ghose Dastidar
5. Dust explosions : hazard identification / Walter Frank
6. Dust explosions : risk assessment / Russell A. Ogle, Brenton L. Cox
7. Dust explosions : safety measures / Martin P. Clouthier, Luc Cormier, Marc Hodapp, Damilare Ogungbemide
8. Dust explosions: Regulations, standards, and guidelines / Robert Zalosh
9. Dust explosions: Emerging/unique scenarios / Almerinda Di Benedetto, Roberto Sanchirico, Valeria Di Sarli.
Methods in Chemical Process Safety, Volume Three, addresses the most important challenges, recent advancements and contributions in chemical process safety. The work helps researchers and professionals obtain guidance on the selection and practice of chemical process safety methods. Chapters in the book cover Experimental Methods, Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, Safety Measures, Regulations, Guidelines and Standards, Emerging/Unique Scenarios, and more. Users will find a complete guide that presents tactics in process safety management that are now globally recognized as the primary approach for establishing a high level of safety in operations. As process safety is now a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of operating systems and processes handling hazardous substances, and because continued occurrence of major losses have had a significant impact on the industry's approaches to modern process safety, this book is a must have for those in the industry. -- Provided by publisher.
Oxford ; Waltham, MA : Elsevier Science & Technology, 2013.
Book — 1 online resource.
Preventable dust explosions continue to occur in industry in spite of significant research and practice efforts worldwide over many years. There is a need for effective understanding of the unique hazards posed by combustible dust. This book describes a number of dust explosion myths - which together cover the main source of dust explosion hazards - the reasons they exist and the corresponding scientific and engineering facts that mitigate these circumstances.