1. Applied parallel computing : computations in physics, chemistry, and engineering science : second international workshop, PARA '95, Lyngby, Denmark, August 21-24, 1995 : proceedings 
- PARA '95 (1995 : Lyngby, Denmark)
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 1996.
- Book — 1 online resource (562 pages) : illustrations
- A high performance matrix multiplication algorithm for MPPs.- Iterative moment method for electromagnetic transients in grounding systems on CRAY T3D.- Analysis of crystalline solids by means of a parallel FEM method.- Parallelization strategies for Tree N-body codes.- Numerical solution of stochastic differential equations on transputer network.- Development of a stencil compiler for one-dimensional convolution operators on the CM-5.- Automatic parallelization of the AVL FIRE benchmark for a distributed-memory system.- 2-D cellular automata and short range molecular dynamics programs for simulations on networked workstations and parallel computers.- Pablo-based performance monitoring tool for PVM applications.- Linear algebra computation on parallel machines.- A neural classifier for radar images.- ScaLAPACK: A portable linear algebra library for distributed memory computers - Design issues and performance.- A proposal for a set of parallel basic linear algebra subprograms.- Parallel implementation of a Lagrangian stochastic particle model of turbulent dispersion in fluids.- Reduction of a regular matrix pair (A, B) to block Hessenberg-triangular form.- Parallelization of algorithms for neural networks.- Paradigms for the parallelization of Branch&Bound algorithms.- Three-dimensional version of the Danish Eulerian Model.- A proposal for a Fortran 90 interface for LAPACK.- ScaLAPACK tutorial.- Highly parallel concentrated heterogeneous computing.- Adaptive polynomial preconditioning for the conjugate gradient algorithm.- The IBM parallel engineering and scientific subroutine library.- Some preliminary experiences with sparse BLAS in parallel iterative solvers.- Load balancing in a Network Flow Optimization code.- User-level VSM optimization and its application.- Benchmarking the cache memory effect.- Efficient Jacobi algorithms on multicomputers.- Front tracking: A parallelized approach for internal boundaries and interfaces.- Program generation techniques for the development and maintenance of numerical weather forecast Grid models.- High performance computational chemistry: NWChem and fully distributed parallel applications.- Parallel ab-initio molecular dynamics.- Dynamic domain decomposition and load balancing for parallel simulations of long-chained molecules.- Concurrency in feature analysis.- A parallel iterative solver for almost block-diagonal linear systems.- Distributed general matrix multiply and add for a 2D mesh processor network.- Distributed and parallel computing of short-range molecular dynamics.- Lattice field theory in a parallel environment.- Parallel time independent quantum calculations of atom diatom reactivity.- Parallel oil reservoir simulation.- Formal specification of multicomputers.- Multi-million particle molecular dynamics on MPPs.- Wave propagation in urban microcells: a massively parallel approach using the TLM method.- The NAG Numerical PVM Library.- Cellular automata modeling of snow transport by wind.- Parallel algorithm for mapping of parallel programs into pyramidal multiprocessor.- Data-parallel molecular dynamics with neighbor-lists.- Visualizing astrophysical 3D MHD turbulence.- A parallel sparse QR-factorization algorithm.- Decomposing linear programs for parallel solution.- A parallel computation of the Navier-Stokes equation for the simulation of free surface flows with the volume of fluid method.- Improving the performance of parallel triangularization of a sparse matrix using a reconfigurable multicomputer.- Comparison of two image-space subdivision algorithms for Direct Volume Rendering on distributed-memory multicomputers.- Communication harnesses for transputer systems with tree structure and cube structure.- A thorough investigation of the projector quantum Monte Carlo method using MPP technologies.- Distributed simulation of a set of elastic macro objects.- Parallelization of ab initio molecular dynamics method.- Parallel computations with large atmospheric models.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)