- [pt. 1] 1. De pathologia in genere
- 2. De causis mediatis et remotiosibus
- 3. De causis mediatis proximioribus
- 4. De morbis eorum[que] differentiis extentiabitus
- 5. De differentiis morborum accidentalibus
- 6. De symptomatibus.
These two works appear to be transcriptions or excerpta taken from unidentified or unpublished works by either Hamberger or Hufeland; although Hamberger appears to be author, he is much older than Hufeland. The first work includes manuscript signatures A-M supporting that it was copied from a published work.